Can this be true?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
Found this on the web..and I must say I believe it..he would sell his grammy to win..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hillary replacing Biden?

Rumors are flying around the internet that Obama is planning to relieve Joe Biden of his V.P. position and replace him with Hillary Clinton. But, I have a very credible source that told me that Obama IS going to make up an excuse to get rid of Biden and replace him with Hillary. I love Hillary, but am Nobama all the way. The only chance we have of stopping this staged event from happening is for us to "announce" it first. If we let the world know what their plan is, everyone will know it is contrived when it happens - in fact it might preclude them from doing it.

Please go viral and let people know that the Dems are so desperate that they are planning this.

Keep in mind:

* Both Obama and Hillary said he did NOT vet her.

* Obama's choice of Biden was a sign of weakness (he had to pick him after the problems in Georgia because in 3 days he made 3 different statements about how the situation should be handled and showed his ineptness regarding foreign relations).

* The fact that he now needs Hillary is also a sign of weakness - he can't win without her.

* He is using Hillary to get what he wants, after he cheated her out of her win.

* He did not pick Hillary because he is arrogant and thought he could win without her AND he is sexist.

* It took the Republicans to get the Democrats to put a woman on the ticket.

* Hillary said that Obama is not qualified to be president, but she and McCain are.

* Hillary said that all Obama has done is make a nice speech - he will NOT be ready on Day 1.

* Hillary said, "Shame on you, Barack Obama," when he sent out direct mail that was filled with lies, i.e., she called him a liar.

Please get the word out today!

I really don't think he would pick Hillary. Think about this.....he would then have an ex-president, a want-to-be president and himself (if by some miracle he won). I don't think the handlers would allow it. Too much bad juju.

The Clinton's have all ready been in office and know how the basic stuff works. They could go right in with an agenda and set to work without having to be "trained" on what to do.

Urgh... I sure hope not
default_sad.png

I hope he didn't listen to Newt..he had a speech where he said if Obama where smart he would have choosen Hillary..as president after the win he could have send his vice president anywhere..like alaska
default_new_shocked.gif

What is Bidens illness supposed to be? I can't find anything. I sure hope he doesn't CHANGE his mind again and let Biden go and pick Hillary. After all the bad Hillary said about Obama I just can't even see them together. If they would pull it off and win Obama would be taking a back seat to the Clintons everytime he turned atround and I think he knows that so I doubt he would ever want her as his vp.

I'm for McCain/Palin
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

I doubt that it will happen....probably just a rumor.

But I bet Obams wishes he could do a re-do....

I'll admit I'm not smart enough to know this answer, but I was just thinking, is it even possible for Obama to change his pick for VP now, given that the choice was made and the convention is over?
default_unsure.png

Plus, I doubt Hillary would do it (?). I think she's got designs on 2012.

I don't think Hillary would go for it either....she certainly doesn't want to lose twice in one year....
default_wink.png

I don't think Hillary would go for it either....she certainly doesn't want to lose twice in one year....
default_wink.png
Very good (and funny!!!) point
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Also, if I were her, I don't think I'd want people in 2012 to be associating me with close ties to Obama.

Lowrise --

Just about a week ago, you were still making up your mind and found yourself motivated toward Obama based on some of the things *I* here said
default_laugh.png

Also, you decided just about a week ago to volunteer for Obama.

I'm impressed that in such a short time, you've become so clear as to who you think would be best for the next President of the United States of America, and found the time and inspiration to volunteer for him. He is lagging in the polls and I'm sure appreciates all the help he can get.

You may well get the scoop on any changes to the VP before we McCain / Palin supporters do.

Jill

http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.ph...p;#entry1075478

But Jill, I thank you for your opinions and for helping me make up my mind about a few things. I'm going to swing by Obama's campaign HQ here in town and sign up to volunteer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Republicans are just afraid if that happens they wouldnt stand a chance.

As for our choices now, I think they are both worthless.

Actually, if it happens, I think Obama would go down in history is one of the biggest political failures and flip flops. I can't really stand Hillary and for that reason, hope there's no change but I do not think a change at this stage of the game could help Obama (though polls reflect he could use some help).

and the crappy thing is we cant afford to have another republican in office.

I see how the world is now and honestly fear for what it will be like for my children.

I feel just the oposite, that we need McCain to protect the future and to insure that any future wars we have will not be fought on US soil. I don't think we can afford Obama economically, either. Check out this video if you have time, it's short and hits the big reasons why Obama is not what we need economically:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM3Ls8NNc5Q

Am I the only one that saw Biden say at one of the rallies that he thought Hillary would have been a better choice than he was? Here is a video of him saying it and it is even from ABC which is a left in itself. Diden Video I wondered then if they would find an excuse to remove him and put Hillary in there for votes. I think the next couple of months will surely be interesting.

Fran

Maybe I should clarify my comments.

I already planned to vote for Obama. He had my support long before he even became the Democratic nominee, so for the last year or so I've been watching him (and other candidates on BOTH sides) so that I can hopefully be as educated as possible.

The only debate in my mind was how invested I wanted to be in this election. Based on a lot of the comments here-the complete lack of facts as evidence, people refusing to discuss or even understand how America's policies affect our neighbors-I decided that I was going to go all out and do everything in my power to help Obama take the White House.

So, I'm going to ask again-does anyone have FACTS to back up this claim?

How can someone have "facts" about something that hasn't happened??? One "fact" is that I saw something about it on TV; another "fact" is that someone posted a cite on one of the other political threads that is a discussion of "news of the day". What kind of facts do you require before you acknowledge that something you evidently don't agree with might have received some publicity that you didn't hear personally?

Latest posts

Back