Can I see some pics of Dwarfs.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Dwarfs are so cute!
default_wub.png
: But I heard that they can have a lot of health problems~ But they are adorable! Yey!

Mini Horse Lover :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_wink.png
:
[SIZE=18pt]You are right, dwarf's do have a lot of health problems! Mostly leg and feet problems, but you also have to keep a close eye on their teeth because of their overbites, their teeth can't wear evenly, so they have to be floated twice a year! Also you have to watch their weight, because there's not a whole lot of room in those little bodies! That's why they have hugh bellies, their organs have to go somewhere as they grow! I have always taken my babies in for complete vet checks every year and we x-ray their legs yearly to check their joints to see if they are froozen in place by arthritis! You have to feed these little ones supplements like Joint Care, MSM, BL Solution and more to help them keep moving! As Janell and SandyS said above, it a hugh commetment to care for a dwarf! But in return you will get unconditional love that will last a life time! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Bill

Oh! Sedeh, thank you for telling us about, & adding the picture of your little Buddy! What a cutie he is! I would LOVE to see a recent pic of him also! I hope you are able to have him for MANY more years to enjoy & love.
default_smile.png
Give him some sugars for me.
default_wub.png
:

JJay(Bluerocket) I was tickled to get an update on your special little ones! I guess I lost your e-mail addy when I had to get a new computer.
default_sad.png
I am SO glad that you still have little Meggie & Clove, and that they are both doing well!!!! :aktion033:

Give them some sugars for me too, if you will.
default_wub.png
: I'm awful proud of them & Buddy, too!!!
default_yes.gif
:

I would like to invite both of you & your "special" little horses to join us on Little Bit's forum, if you would like.
default_smile.png
It's for ALL kinds of special animals, and we figure ALL of our animals are "special"!
default_yes.gif
:

Here's the addy for it:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/sedeh/78f7e61d.jpg

YES! Bill, I agree, the love and joy us dwarf Mommas & Poppas receive sure IS worth all the extra expense and worry we have with these special little horses.
default_yes.gif
: Also the heartbreak of loosing one, as many of us can attest to.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back