Can I get your opinion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
I can't decide which picture I like better....

colour

moxie.jpg

or this

moxie-1.jpg

any opinions????

thanks

~kathryn

Well....The second picture makes it look older. As if it were taken right out of an ancient photo album. But that kind of makes it cooler. The other one looks livlier (sp?). I'm not sure what you're aiming for exactly, but I like the first with color.
default_smile.png

Personally, I prefer the full color one. I think I might like it better in b/w rather than the sepia effect.

I like the Grayscale Here I made it into Grayscale
default_smile.png
hehe! :
default_wub.png
: hes a CUTIE!

cutedog.jpg

I like the color and the black and white! Both show his eyes better and he looks to have such a great personality... looks like he'd be fun to play with. I love his color, I had a fawn colored one, her name was Hush.. I'm sure you can guess why.. she had 1 litter of puppies and we ran an ad that read "hush puppies for sale".

For some reason the sepia toned one made me smile real big as soon as I saw it. He sure is a cutie!

Thanks!! I'm finally trying to work on a webpage, and I just LOVE this picture of Mox. Then I was playing around with it, and I just couldn't decide which one I liked better.....I put it in B&W, but I don't know, it didn't have the same affect on me as the Sepia one did....

Quote tracerace

For some reason the sepia toned one made me smile real big as soon as I saw it.
See that's what the sepia one did to me too....as soon as I did it I just grinned!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

but anyways, I just wanted to see what looked better to people....thanks so much for the input!!!!

As for miss Moxie, she is an absolute doll!!! I love her to bits!!!
default_wub.png
:

~kathryn

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!! I'm finally trying to work on a webpage, and I just LOVE this picture of Mox. Then I was playing around with it, and I just couldn't decide which one I liked better.....I put it in B&W, but I don't know, it didn't have the same affect on me as the Sepia one did....~kathryn
I love the color one too.

I would consider cropping your photo a little. There is a LOT of white door behind that draws away from the focus of Moxie. You might not want to crop it quite this much (this was just done quickly....I wouldn't have trimmed it quite as much off the right otherwise), but you can see that cropping it will help put the focus back where it belongs:

234972307.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the speia tones add unneasary shadows and takes away from the photo overall. The color is very bold and the green aginst the white door really makes your dog pop out.

Latest posts

Back