Camcorders...So Many Options!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Okay, the last one we had was one of the BIG ones that took a full size VHS tape. Now there are so many new kinds that I'm clueless. I need a camcorder for videos of the horses (duh, right?
default_rolleyes.gif
) for sale, at shows, etc and for things my son may participate in such as sports, school events, etc. I want one with a good zoom, that I can connect to my computer. I went to the store the other day and didn't have enough time to talk to anyone, but I saw cameras that said HDD, and some other things. What in the world are they??? What do I want??? Any cameras you can recommend?

Bumping up, I'm looking too.
default_smile.png
I know I want one that connects to the hard drive but beyond that, the technical stuff is over my head.

Jan

Hubby just got me this Canon ZR 850 for Christmas. I have to say I really love it. It's easy to use, small and light. So far one thing I love about it is it's stabalizing option. )I just hate watching videos that look like the Blair Witch Project people filmed it! :DOH! ) Downloading is onto a CD from your hard drive. Uses the cute little mini digital video cassettes inside the corder. Here's a link:

http://www.precision-camera.com/product/1878B001

Latest posts

Back