Calling all mini drivers in the Northeast...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Champ

Reaction score
FYI.....The Carriage barn in Newton, NH is having an ADT on July 19th, they are hoping to get a mini division, they are also having an adult driving clinic.....I heard Marc Johnson is going to be the instructor.

Here is the description for the driving clinic:

July 20-22 - Adult Driving Clinic –This is a chance to receive concentrated driving instruction – your horse or ours. Students will receive two lessons each day, plus discussions covering types of harness & carriages, presentation & showing, both CDEs and pleasure shows. Over lunch & dinner bring those questions you always wanted answers to. Enjoy three days of driving fun and companionship.

www.carriage-barn.com is there website if you want to see other events they are offering.

I just went to something simular here in Idaho it was a great learning experience and tons of fun I highly recommend it to anyone who thinks the might have an interest and heck even if you are not sure if you want to do ADS go check it out

Latest posts

Back