Calling all creative people

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
This year our local parade has the theme "masks and mirrors". The theme almost sounds 'erotic'
default_wacko.png

I have no idea what to dress Bailey and Willow as, or myself! :DOH!

Could my forum friends make any suggestions? I would really appreciate it, and I promise to post photos once the parade is done!

xox Leonie xox

"Masks and Mirrors"

You could make a mask that can attach to your horse's halter or bridle. Kind of like an armor head piece for a knight's mount. I wouldn't put any glitter on it since it would be so close to your horse's eyes. You could paint it with metallic colored paints and attach long feathers to the top like a circus horse.

You could also braid some matching colored ribbon into your horse's mane and tail. Throw some colorful polo wraps on too.

I believe that most craft stores have plastic bits of mirror with a hole in it that can be sewed onto fabric or glued onto the mask to give the mask a tiled look.

I wish our area did cool stuff like this. I can't wait to see pics of the parade.

-Heather

I don't know if you've seen The Phantom of the Opera, but a "masks and mirrors" theme reminds me a LOT of that movie, I don't know if you could work stuff like that in.

Latest posts

Back