Calling all and ONLY (strickly) Women!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's kind of neat that you wanted to share this with your LB "Aunties" ..........It's the beginning of becoming a mature woman. You've received some great advice.

Hopefully you also have female support close to home as well, that you can ask questions and get answers from.

Blessings,

MA

o_O Man. I was 11... and sooo unhappy about it.

At least here they start the videos about 4th grade- they go through allll the info, including why not to use Tampons (Toxic Shock Syndrome; can be very deadly, and last I knew they still were not 100% sure what caused it, just that girls under 16 were more prone to it), how to use pads, etc

Honestly, I had questions I didn't get answered till I was 19 o_O

I loved not having it while pregnant- but that's because mine wasn't regular till I was around 18 or so, and even then wasn't 100% reliable. Worse though... the cramps. -.-

Truth be told, I'd give it up in a heartbeat.... but I'm a tomboy
default_smile.png
STILL!

Glad you're taking it better then I did though- and here's to hoping you're lucky and don't have a hard time with it like some.

Well, congrats (I guess!) on joining the "club" *LOL*

J/K.

I guess I was 14, and it's really not much of a problem for me though after these last two boys I notice maybe more cramping.

Use it as an excuse to spoil yourself a little and maybe rest/read a book and sneak a little chocolate w/a heating pad!

Luckily I don't really get pms or anything, but I know some women are miserable with theirs. Here's hoping you and "Aunt Flo" have a good relationship as long as she makes her monthly visits.

;)

Liz M.

Well I have had mine for about 11 years now(yes i was only 11 when it started). IM still waiting for it to quit any day now.
default_rolleyes.gif
: However my family "runs" late as I dont forsee that happening anytime soon. But then again, I started really early compaired to the rest of the family as well.

welcome to the club, its not a fun thing. Got mine when i was in 11 and thought i was dying, had to walk the whole 4 miles home with it :new_shocked: I've been lucky and not had mine for 3 years (long story) and i was unpleasently suprised last week. All good things must come to an end i guess. i guess my advice would be keep your mom in the know. It pays off let me tell you :lol:

Thanks for all the great advice my LB family!! I did use tampons and I found then extremely useful especially while ridng and doing P.E at school.

Thanks again.

Charlie

Latest posts

Back