"C" is for Cat - Who knew??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
I just love this mare! LTDs Lil Copycat, our AMHR broodmare. She makes it hard to get pictures because she always follows close behind me.

As some of you know, we have had to deal with many trust issues with this mare, but for the last WEEK I have been about to catch and lead her in the field!!! For this mare, this is HUGE!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif
It just goes to show how solid training, love and treats work wonders. I am SO proud of her! Might just get her to a show yet
default_wink.png

Also I am going to clip her
default_new_shocked.gif
Very slowly, as I'm sure she's never seen clippers before. Our first clipper training session went well, please note the heart on her left shoulder
default_wub.png

Also, note the "C" on her left flank. Don't think I shared that before, but I sure though it was neat! Only really visible in her winter coat.

Without further stalling, here is my beloved Cat! Pictured on two different days, one after a rain fall so ignore the mud.

awesomecatpicture2.jpg

awesomecatpicture.jpg

awesomecatpicture910.jpg

awesomecatpicture7.jpg

awesomecatpicture9.jpg

awesomecatpicture5.jpg

awesomecatpicture8.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to look
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
She is one beautiful Mare Desiree
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I think these are the best photos of her yet
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
She is looking good Des! Maybe you will have her out in the showring this year?!!!

Thanks everyone!

Here is a picture to help show the heart and "C"

awesomecatpicture9-1.jpg

awesomecatpicture9.jpg

I am not sure if I will show her this year, as I want her bred. But I do plan to show her in 2010, possibly at AMHR Nationals in Tulsa!

Thanks again for looking, she's a special girl
default_wub.png

She is very pretty Desiree! Can't wait to see her at the shows. Sounds like things are going well for you guys now.

She can come live with me anytime! I have yet to purchase a nice frame mare like her!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutly stunning she is!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back