"Buck" 2011 release

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seashells

Reaction score
I'm watching it on netflix right now, and had to let everyone be aware of this amazing show. I've been around horses over 30 years and blown away by his techniques and gentle approch with horses. He played robert redfords body double in the horse whisperer. Look out for the movie and watch it! "Buck" released in 2011. It's on netflix right now. Take care!:)

I started to watch it, but it was agonizing for my poor husband, I'll have to finish it when he is at work
default_biggrin.png

I've seen it three or four times. I have been a fan of Buck Brannaman for MANY years. It's a wonderful film, and I couldn't agree more with him when he says

Controlling your emotions is the biggest challenge for a horseman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen it three or four times. I have been a fan of Buck Brannaman for MANY years. It's a wonderful film, and I couldn't agree more with him when he says
My horse-mentor told me a "zillion" years ago to NEVER lose my temper when working with a horse. Some people will "keep at them" saying "you have to win before putting them away", but every time you lose your temper...no one wins.

Back