Bubble's pregnancy tread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's OK. Mine did not play by the rules lol. Small udder, wrinkle on one teat, and her vulva only changed a shade darker.
default_smile.png

It's a colt !!! She foaled this morning around 5:45 , did i missed it? for sure lol... no signs i woke up at 4:30 , nothing going on she was eating , went back to bed then woke up at 6 and there was 8 legs on the cam ! Hahaha nice chestnut tobiano colt , healthy , mom is giving him a hard time with her udder but it is better tonight. more pictures soon !

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_1480.JPG

Beautifully marked. Another lucky delivery. So glad all went well for them. He's quite a looker, and I look forward to more pictures!!

thanks Diane and thanks to everybody on the forum for help and support ! it is very appreciated i'm glad i found you all , i will post new pictures soon
default_thumbup.gif

thanks everyboby !!, after fighting a bit with the mare yesterday this morning everything seems to come down a bit , she let the foal nurse , she kept turning around him so he couldnt reach the udder i was so mad at her yesterday i knew she was in pain but .. this morning is way better the foal is 24hours now. Btw she finally foaled at 328 days i'll keep the date for next year
default_smile.png

Good to keep the pattern of her work up to delivery and the number of days. You'll always have a record here, and we'll be able to track her progress next year even better!

Can't wait to see the new pictures!

yes i will post new pictures as soon as i can , i may begin to turn them out on monday or tuesday it depends of her behavior i am waiting since my mare as you know 'was' a maiden and she is very protective toward her foal , couples of days together is best for her right now i think she still needs it.
default_smile.png

Back