Bubble's pregnancy tread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the new addition. Very lucky she found you
default_smile.png

I say a silver black, too.

They do come in different shades and now is the hardest time of year to tell for sure... but she does look like she's a silver black. Congrats on the new purchase... when I saw the other congrats, I was looking for a birth announcement!

lol no birth annoucement yet paintponylvr !! i am trying to do something with the new girl , she keeps me busy while i wait for bubble to foal since she is not nice , bites and kicks , gonna have to do some work with her ! Thanks for giving me the right color i appreciate it .
default_smile.png

324 today , still no foal ! She is driving me crazy .. i know i am not alone lol i will post new pic tonight
default_smile.png

full hard and tight bag , she won't let go her milk , only couples of drops , inside vulva is not light pink anymore

yeah it is exciting but i know she is playing with me , i'm sure she aint going to foal tonigh but i just need to stay up to watch !! yours is close too ikblazin , race is on
default_smile.png

Lol, yeah but your girl has finished the first step of the race ( full udder). Mine is reluctantly filling her udder. But yes.....its on!!! Lol
default_smile.png
:p

Yes, you need to be watching like a hawk! Just when you think she won't foal.......... she will! Keep us posted!!

lol Diane this is so true ! Ikblazin you never know , she can fill that udder in 10 min if she wants to so yes race is on haha :p

Back