breeding for color

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishroots

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if someone could direct me to the site that will show you what colors you will get when breeding certain colors together. I was wondering what you could get by breeding a silver bay to a buckskin? Thanks for any info.

If you are fortunate you will get a live healthy normal baby-any color is an added bonus.After almost 20 years of breeding I learned that the Mini mares don't read any of the well written books.They ofter have their own twists on foaling times and color production due to the many things they hide from us. Good luck and happy times in foaling.

If you are fortunate you will get a live healthy normal baby-any color is an added bonus.After almost 20 years of breeding I learned that the Mini mares don't read any of the well written books.They ofter have their own twists on foaling times and color production due to the many things they hide from us. Good luck and happy times in foaling.
I know that is doesn't matter about color, as long as their healthy and the foaling goes safely. I was looking at a stallion that I really like conformation wise, and he is a buckskin tobiano and I was just wondering what color was possible. I would love the foal no matter what color it would be.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back