Breeders Alert Equine System

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherry

Reaction score
Previously I have used just my cams so my breeder alert equine system has been in the closet. Brought it out last night and everything is working except I can't seem to find my pager. Does anyone know where I can get another one or a phone # to call the company? It is a older model so I don't have any of the paperwork that came with it?

Thanks to all!

They are very responsive to their emails and ohone calls. They are a terrific, very resposible company. I can't say enough nice things about them!!! They are the BEST!

Robin

I agree with Robin- have had mine for years and they are such nice people!

I have been a customer of theirs since they started 27 years ago and agree that they are the best in the business.

Thanks everyone. Going to turn the house upside down looking for the original pager we had but at least I know I can order another one if necessary. Got my new wireless today so all set up for foaling season this year except for the pager. Previously used my cam every year but ran off a cable. If my hubby doesn't run over it with the tractor :DOH! then the dogs like to chew on it
default_wacko.png
so decided enough was enough and broke down and bought the wireless.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back