Breed Manager 4

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spots n splashes

Reaction score
Looking at this software online. Does anyone use it or have used it? What are your thoughts about it? Is it worth the 60 bucks? Looks to be very useful.

I bought this years ago and thought it was pretty neat until it asked how many were in my mare's litter......

Never went back to it.

Have they fixed those issues? Might consider it again.

Thanks everyone. I am going to give it a try. It looks very handy to have and use. Sure will save me from having to write important information on paper and than losing it or throwing it away accidently.

We've used the Breed Manager for about ten years, and wouldn't be without it. Have the updated version and use it extensively for health records, vaccinations, etc., plus pedigrees Very easy to use.........have had virtually no problems in all these years.

Quite using it as I could never get any support. Would e-mail and never a retun answer. Also I have never received any updated versions since I bought mine back in 2006 and it is a registered copy. Hated having to put horses in the data base that I did not own in order to generate a pedigree.

I made several suggestions for better use to the owner of the software and never heard a word. Therefore I thought they did not care about their software so why should I.

I now use HorseTraks

I have used it since it first came out and have the latest updated version. We track everything from pedigrees to sales on it.

We are very happy with the program. Never had any problems reaching Bill Strong and getting a response.

I LOVE that I can put an extensive description of the horse into my pedigree.

No complaints here!

Latest posts

Back