Brand new harness!!!:)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Today my family took me to buy a brand new harness for the boys!!Biothane, which i LOVE because its so easy to keep clean. Picked up some nice conchos for it (not shown in pictures). Cant wait to get it broke in!!Chevvy and Roy will both look great in it!!!Any ways hear are some pics. We are still adjusting some things so some of it is pretty loose in the pictures!!Enjoy!!!!

Picture259.jpg

Roy, cart and me
default_wub.png
:

Picture262.jpg

Better shot of the harness from the back.

Not the greatest pics but gives you an idea!!Those going to Dunnville this year can get a better view
default_wink.png
:

Edit: Roy looks scruffy because we had to scrape the 1 inch thick mud off him he had aquired during the day, gotta love the rain!!

Last edited by a moderator:
looks great!!

Im just getting to driving and was wondering what kinda of harness i should get..that i could also show in

What is Boithane?

Does it cost less??

Can you show in it?

(sorry didnt mean to hijack the post)

Thanks

Lol thanks cara!!

Kaylin, Biothane is a plastic coated Nylon material!! It costs less then leather but more then nylon. You can show in it, I have seen a couple pictures from shows with it. Its VERY easy to keep clean and water proof!!Best part!! All u need to clean it is soap and water, or just a quick wipe with a cloth for those dusty parts!!I love it.

Do you mind me asking where you bought it and how much? Feel free to IM me. Thanks Kari

Latest posts

Back