Boy oh Boy! Boy after boy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
What a start to our foaling season... at this point we have SIXTEEN COLTS and TWO fillies! Luckily, there is a pretty good demand for our boys because of the small size and background that we breed, but enough is enough! :eek:
default_unsure.png
:

Little America's Terrific Tin Ber

tinberDSC_6617.jpg

Little America's X Marks the Spot

spotDSC_6665_edited.jpg

Little America's What a Birthday 65

birthdayDSC_6661.jpg

Congrats Tony! When you posted the last 11 colts
default_wacko.png
: I was thinking it's a good thing you raise such little ones, makes it easier to move all those little boys. Love that little black and white guy, he's a doll
default_yes.gif
:

Those are some colorful boys you got there. I think you need to put out a sign for the filly fairy to stop in.

Heh - good thing you are not closer or that little bald faced buckskin Calling Card Terrif would be on my radar...
default_yes.gif
:

OH, Tony, they're so nice. You know I've always wanted one of your boys and I always thought - Some Day but now I've cut down to 13 mares and still have 3 stallions that I can't decide on who to let go so it's obvious that I do not need another boy but I can't help it, I love the boys!

Congrats on the new arrivals. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

wow 16 colts :eek:

hehe

I love the first boy!!!

default_smile.png
default_wub.png
:

how amny more horses are you expecting?

But boy are they ever nice Tony! :bgrin

Congratulations! That filly fairy will visit you soon I am sure!
default_smile.png

Congratulations again on the beautiful boys! :aktion033:

With all the rain that Texas has been having maybe the Filly Fairy is held up someplace.

If I see her I'll send her up to you!
default_yes.gif
: But only after she does her deed here! :bgrin

Joyce

[SIZE=12pt]Tony, CONGRATS on all the foals. I think you really do need that filly fairyto stop over by you for awhile. How many more do you have due? Sure hope you get fillies...
default_yes.gif
: but there are so beautiful. I really like my boys too...I have 31 mares and 7 boys, but we're having a gelding party this summer...and 4 of the "lucky" boys will be cut, makes it so much easier to keep them, plus these 4 belong to my grandkids and will be much safer for them around the mares. Corinne[/SIZE]

Tony,

I'm still thinking you'll get a run of fillies soon!!

By the way, I love that name.........."X Marks the Spot" :) You are the best with names!!

Susan O.

default_wub.png
: congrats Tony,

You have 17 colts including our mare we got from you last year.

Congratulations Tony! :aktion033:

I can relate-- we've had six foals born (of the seven we are expecting) and so far all but one have been colts. But man, they are so darling, I'm not minding at all!
default_wub.png
: I'm trying to justify keeping at least one or two of them, lol!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Congratulations Tony on all of your beautiful new boys..they are beautiful. I know how happy I am with my Little America boy Tex Lil Feather..Thank you again for the opportunity to own him. :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back