Bought a Pintaloosa today:)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Most of you who have been in the minis for a while would probably know Bended Knee Miniature Horse Farm or probably have heard of it. They, in my opinion, made a huge impact on the miniature horse industry and produced a lot of nice horses, and if you had the chance to personally know Wayne and Marsha Kenley you were one lucky person! A couple of the most inspirational, Sweetest people ever!! The last few years they have been downsizing and today I picked up the last horse that will leave their farm (besides one that is already sold that is being boarded there) She has her stallion Looky and her favorite mare Savanah who won't last much longer and she had this 4 year old filly that she kept cause she loved her so much. Marsha, this spring finally decided it was time to let her go and be used. Over the years I had expressed that I WANTED her when/if she decided to sell her. Today, I got to bring home this adorable little girl. She is (and Im going to butcher his name) and Orion Light Vant Huttenest great granddaughter and has lots of Sligo blood! Her coloring is sooo cool. She is Appy and Pinto. 4 years old AMHA/AMHR mare. She will be bred to Bandito when he gets here in June! I can not wait to see what their baby will look like from conformation to color!

It's hard to see her conformation and I'll be sure to update pics when she is clipped! I can't wait!

Thanks for letting me share!

Also thanks everyone for the compliments on my baby! I was trying to say thanks and update pics but it wouldn't let me with the technical problems going on. So I'll add a few pics of him too!

Gage

This is Bended Knee Little Scribbles

IMG_0884_2.jpg

IMG_0886_2.jpg

IMG_0892_2.jpg

IMG_0902_2.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

Anaking.jpg

anaking3.jpg

Congratulations!!! They are both beautiful
default_wub.png

I love her, Gage!!

I'm so happy for you that you are the one who got her when Marsha was ready!!
default_smile.png

And your colt and his mom are so gorgeous also!!

Susan O.

Congratulations Gage! I love your new mare and your baby is adorable!
default_wub.png
And his dam is very nice too.
default_yes.gif

Thanks Y'all! I can't wait to see this mare without her whoolies! She's so cool. I noticed in the pictures she looks a little butt high but she is not, I was talking pictures on a little ditch so that is why!

Thanks for the compliments on the baby! I think he is sure pretty. But he does NOT like humans at all haha.

Gage

Congrats on your pretty new mare, I bet she will look awesome when clipped, also congrats on your nice colt!
default_aktion033.gif

Sheri

Gage, congratulations, I like her, she's so cute! What a darling face she has, she must be a sweetheart! Can't wait to see what she looks like under the woolies.
default_yes.gif

I can't remember if I commented on your colt, but he's nice too, congrats! Of course I would like him, you know that I love the "Ice" foals.
default_wub.png
That mare he is out of looks lovely too.
default_smile.png

Gage, congratulations, I like her, she's so cute! What a darling face she has, she must be a sweetheart! Can't wait to see what she looks like under the woolies.
default_yes.gif

I can't remember if I commented on your colt, but he's nice too, congrats! Of course I would like him, you know that I love the "Ice" foals.
default_wub.png
That mare he is out of looks lovely too.
default_smile.png
Thanks Lori! I thought you would like her since she is Appy! She is just a sweetheart. Im so happy I get to own her! Im gonna breed her to Bandito so hopefully I might just get a buckskin pintaloosa or something fun! And thanks for the comments on the colt and Ana. Love them both!!

Gage

Latest posts

Back