Body Worlds Exhibit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamk

Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone attended the Body Worlds exhibit(s) that is touring the U.S.?? I live in Texas and went to the one in Dallas yesterday. It was amazing. I was on the fence for awhile (and even have a strong medical background) but hubby wanted to go. I am so glad we went! Even doctors walking around with us were amazed at the detail of the bodys. They did not have this quality of specimens in medical school! The poses the bodys were in were very artistic. I never thought I would enjoy looking at what is inside me that much :aktion033: Or inside other people for that matter!

I would encourage all that can to attend. I even feel it is appropriate for older children (talk to them about it first). They bodies were mostly male (all parts present) and there was a reproduction section that I just glanced at because it did contain a pregnant mother and some babies. Too sad for me!

If you are not familiar with what I am talking about, go to Body Worlds.com and see for yourself....

:saludando: Pam

We went to the Body Worlds Exhibit when it was in St. Paul as we live in Western Wisconsin. We were amazed! Hubby-to-be is an EMT so he was all about seeing everything stripped. And since my son was 14 weeks premature the fetal development, for me, was awesome for me to see! I loved it! It was an experience that I will never forget!
default_yes.gif
:

I went when it was in Philadelphia. We went on the next to last day so some stuff was gone, but what was there WOW! :new_shocked: It was very educational. I think my favorite thing (the neatest) was the person that was just blood vessels, you don't realize just how many you have LOL. Really cool, I recommend it to anyone who has the opportunity to see it definately go! The peices that show diseased parts, especially the lungs damaged by smoking, if I smoked that would have made me quit in a second!

Latest posts

Back