body work

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karma Creek Minis

Reaction score
LOL Well I need some ideas, i just got done going back over my sorrel filly with the clippers , and she goes out with my gelding and shes got his "love" bites
default_rolleyes.gif
: all over one side of her neck. so im looking for a "body filler" idea to help cover the marks as best i can for a show we have coming Saturday, the gelding has some too, but hes stark white so im thinking of just baby powder and walla! but i havent a clue for the sorrel
default_wacko.png
:

I don't have any idea what to tell you, but I would be interested to hear if anyone has ideas for that. None of mine are "chewed up" particularly, but they do have a bite mark here or there on them.

Holloween time they sell face cremes, many colors besides the green :bgrin Also, dog groomer supplies have a chalk. There are spray on colors...less control of where & how much.

Next year, after halloween buy them about 75% off.....I did. :aktion033:

It doesn't replace the hair, obviously. But does help tone down the black skin spot.

how close did you clip?? clipping closer might help. MTG will regrow hair in just days.

Shapley's Touch Up spray works well - just spray some on a sponge and dab it on the spots that need covering.

Also, a creme eyeshadow works wonders!!!!

:lol: great ideas! I used #15 for the body most of it is actually covered by the mane but for touch ups i think i have found my project for tomorrow
default_smile.png
thanks everyone

Latest posts

Back