BODIE IS HOME!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilbitcrazy

Reaction score
We got BODIE home about 9:30 this morning and he is settling right into everything here he has such a good personality....the guy we got him from says he is probably and appenex Quarter. he is about 9 yrs old from the look of his teeth....he is still to thin to make this call its going to take alot of time to get him looking healthy buy we are up for the challenge..we got 4 ton of hay coming for him this weekend ..and the mini's will be here sometime this weekend we hope....but as I said before he is thin

if I upset someone here I AM SORRY in advance....

BODIE

bodie5.jpg

bodie3-1.jpg

bodie1.jpg

bodie2.jpg

bodie4.jpg

so BODIE'S story ...? well We are not to sure of the geldings true story we found out this morning that BODIE , LILY , and MOUSE came from the same place...all were at one time together...which I understand the guy has 1 stallion left on his place which makes me wonder just how much he weights?......BUT any way BODIE is home and has a great appetite he really likes his grass hay ....not to interested in the other horses yet ... but in time he will be with the other horses ... but for now is quarantined....

Bless your heart for saving this handsome fella. Go slow on the feed for now, build him up slow, some senior feed may be a great thing for him in small frequent feedings! :aktion033:

He looks like he is a really sweet boy. He is going to be a pretty fellow when he gets healthy. Thanks Chris for taking him and Lily in. Mouse says HI!

Well Good for you taking on this Great Challenge! I have rehabed some big guys in the past rember to take it slow! Please keep us updated on him! He sure has a sweet eye he looks like he has been through a lot!

RNR

Do a search and look at Shirley (Triggy and Blue and Daisy too) 's Copper- Rags to Riches my dear, and I have no doubt you can do it too.

God Bless You, the horses are surely being sent their share of Angels!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Latest posts

Back