Blue Water AMHR show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Te show date for 2011 is uly 23 & 24. I thought you folks had been to this show before? It's been running a long time now. It's a great show and a fantastic showgrounds.

Te show date for 2011 is uly 23 & 24. I thought you folks had been to this show before? It's been running a long time now. It's a great show and a fantastic showgrounds.

Thanks Ruffian - you got me back on track-- I did not notice the date on this thread -- so "thought" it was a new November show -- LOl -- senior moment I guess - so much going on I missed that -- wow - it would be neat I thought to have a show in Nove already qualifying for next year Oh well sorry for the confusion. yes --we usually go to all the Michigan shows- missed them this year due to John being ill.

Latest posts

Back