Blue Blazes home from nationals!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryann

Reaction score
We are finally a little settled after the long trip , and we have had time to reflect a little

on our amazing nationals. We had a great show and met some wonderful new friends .

Thanks to the entire staff for all your hard work in presenting such a well run show. We had a

suprisingly awesome show. Thats the best kind I guess. We were expecting to do ok but it surpassed

all our hopes and dreams.

Thanks to Lauren Jackson and Irene Bryd and Cynde Enke for allowing Blue Blazes to handle Twix (Blue Chips Masterpieces Fortune) . He is an amazing little horse and really fits the Western Country Pleasure Driving bill to a T.That is obvious with all of his National Championships!! And that Hunter form he has is amazing!!

Thank you Ferin Mershon again for giving us the oppertunity to handle your horses, Twister, Dance and Fame. They are just awesome.

Thanks to Dan and Trudy and Ferin Mershon for driving out and back with us and suffering all our trials and celebrating all our highs together. Great friends like you are hard to find. Speaking of great friends thanks to Andy and Lucia Hunter for sending out a ton of your speciality sandwitches, cookies , brownies and dip to keep us alive even thought you could not come with us. Now thats true friendship.

Thank you to Slash our little Stallion for once again bringing home a reserve and 9 top tens. You never let us down.

Thank you to our Club,

The East Coast Miniature Horse Club and all the other sponsers of the web cam so that all of our friends and family could watch the fun at home and we could keep up with the show in our stalls as we were getting ready for classes. The quality was just perfect.

Oh and not to forget the lady who came up to my husband after yet another National title in driving and saying "I just want to know where you people get your horses"" LOL it was priceless and meant the world to us. So whoever you are Thanks so much. Now if I could just get my husbands swolen head back down to normal so that we can get some work done around here. !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Congrats on all your Nationals wins! Every year is an adventure for sure.

Blue Blazes are always at the top of my list on so many levels.

I have never in my life seen such wonderful people as you get so pumped up and enthusiastic from just being around a show. You are true showmen in every sense of the word and many can learn so much from your true love and natural talent for the horse. Congratulations on a wonderful showing and much deserved wins!

Latest posts

Back