Blood Tests Back - Cody is A-Okay!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hosscrazy

Reaction score
Doing the happy dance over here! My little Cody is "NORMAL"!!!

A few months ago I lost my senior Cushings/Insulin Resistant mare and I have two of her offspring (ages 7 and 9). One of them started to drink a lot (I mean a LOT) of water plus he's an "easy keeper". So of course I got worried, as those are some of the "warning" signs.

My vet ran blood tests, and they came back a bit "iffy". So we reran them. I've been a wreck the last few weeks, just worried sick...

Just got the blood test results back - and he's 100% in the "normal" range. I even made my vet say the words "He is normal"! I gave her a big hug and told her she made my day!!! I'm going to keep him on the IR diet, as I still believe it will help him down the road.

I love ALL my horses, but this one (Cody) is what I call my "Untouchable"...he's got a direct connection to my heart...
wub.gif

5-05CodyClipped2.jpg

Oh, Liz, I'm glad to hear that!

I know you would be worried for him, and it has to have been pretty stressful, waiting to hear.

Give him a pat for me!

I will hope that he continues to stay in good health for you and has a long, full life.

Liz M.

Thats GREAT news Liz!!! Now we can all breath a big sigh of relief and Cody can have all the celery his little heart desires!!!
biggrin.gif

Back