Blackberry Curve users

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantminimore

Reaction score
Is it possible to put music on my BB and if so, how?

Thanks
default_smile.png

I went to Wal-Mart and got a microSD card and it came with an adapter that looks like the card I use in my camera, my question is, what is this adapter card for? My other question is, where do you go oline to get music to put on your phone/ipods?

Last edited by a moderator:
You need a Micro SD card, put it in your phone (your phone should have a slot for it on the side) and then plug your phone into your computer useing the USB cable that it came with. from there you should be able to move any music from your computer on to the SD card therefore it will be on your blackberry. I think some BB's have enough memory on them that you wont need a memory card to put music on your phone, but i'm really not sure. I recomend that you go to the store where you bought it, the people there will be able to tell you what you need.

hope that helped

-Vanessa

Yep, use a micro SD card. I bought one with a converter and plugged it into the normal SD card reader on my computer and loaded the music directly to the card, then plugged the card into my phone.

Leia

Latest posts

Back