Black Wing Farms

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Indian Acres

Reaction score
I learned about the Black Wing Farm products about three years ago now when working at a service dog training program in California. A bottle was given to us at the Pet Expo for us to try at the program. It worked well enough that last year I stocked up and bought a full case for my own use and to give some to the program I worked at.

I was curious to see if anyone else with minis was using their products. I have mostly used the shelter blend because it does such a great job. I use it when shipping puppies and for all my dogs when new dogs come in and any other stressful situations. It is not cheap, about $20 or more per bottle, though you can call and get discounts when buying a case. So, I have not tried many of the other varieties.

I am wondering if anyone else is using the products and if they are using other varieties and how that has worked for them. The shelter blend has done so well that I have been reluctant to try something else. I have found that the shelter blend is great for helping reduce stress and anxiety. Since they are kind of pricey and I know the shelter blend works well as a general purpose one, I have not used any of the others. I am wondering if the other types are so much better at their specific purpose that it would be worth having more of them on hand.

What is it, what's in it & is it's application been approved for horses. Dogs & horses systems are like apples & oranges, so I'm wondering what is the commonality in the product that makes it applicable to both. Thanks for the info

This is the link to the horse info on their website.

http://www.blackwingfarms.com/horses.htm

They are flower essence remedies. They are used in VERY moderate amounts, just a couple little sprays similar to a perfume bottle spray. They are for people as well.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back