Big Congratulations to

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
:aktion033: I would like to Congratulate Sharon of Mountain View Miniatures on her new Girl :aktion033:

lace1.jpg

[SIZE=14pt] "CROSS COUNTRY LEATHER & LACE" [/SIZE]

We wish you all the best . Barracuda says she is alright in his books !!
default_wub.png
:

Uh oh...Sharon's buying minis!!! Congratulations on a very pretty girl!!! I think it's almost time for new Cuda pics.

What a beautiful foal !! I see as an added bonus: BLUE EYES
default_wub.png
: Congrats :aktion033:

Hi All and Thanks for your kind words!

Sorry , I haven't been feeling well (only hayfever, allergies but it affects my eyes & breathing something wicked!)so I have missed being on the forum lately - I saw that Belinda posted my beauty here and just had to add how this filly just capitvated me AND this was before I knew she had TWO blue eyes!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: WOOO HOOOO!!!!! I am so excited that Belinda allowed me the opportunity to purchae her - the only bad thing is that both she and Barracuda are in Arkansas and I'm in CT (this maybe a good thing for Belinda or I would probably be at her place everyday!!!

Thanks again Belinda!

PS Dimimore - Miss Kitty's colt is such a pistol and quite a looker too -absolutely everyone who sees him wants him - he's very independent and keeps poor Miss Kitty hopping keeping tabs on him

Thanks Sharon, I miss that sweet Kitty, how about a new pic of him?

Latest posts

Back