Better Late Than Never

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
I know I'm late with the announcement, but here is Horse Song Music of the Night. Her dam is Westwind BTU Crown Prince Topaz and her sire is BHR JC's Geshan. She arrived at 7:45 pm June 1. She sure looks a lot like her sire. I absolutley love her and think she's the most gorgeous refined foal we've ever had.

Musicrtsm.jpg
Musicltsm.jpg

I know I'm late with the announcement, but here is Horse Song Music of the Night. Her dam is Westwind BTU Crown Prince Topaz and her sire is BHR JC's Geshan. She arrived at 7:45 pm June 1. She sure looks a lot like her sire. I absolutley love her and think she's the most gorgeous refined foal we've ever had.

Musicrtsm.jpg
Musicltsm.jpg
Oh MY GOSH!!

I want her more than anything!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Out of a BTU mare and out of GESHAN oh dear Id do anything for that horse LOL

What a GORGEOUS filly!!! Congratulations!

:new_shocked: Love her but with Geshan behind her how you go wrong! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

OH MY GOSH !!!!! My tongue is dragging on the floor !!!!! She's STUNNING !!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Steph, you have a beautiful filly, congrats.

She's one of the nicest foals I've seen this year (and I've seen A LOT)! Gorgeous girl! Will she be showing in the futurity?

She's one of the nicest foals I've seen this year (and I've seen A LOT)! Gorgeous girl! Will she be showing in the futurity?
Thank you so much. I'm thrilled with her.

I wish I had gotten my entry in soon enough, so no she won't be shown in the futurity this year, but next year for sure. I'm sure glad I nominated her for the futurity. We're going to take her to a local miniature show on the 28th of this month, her first show.

[SIZE=24pt]HOLY SMOKES! [/SIZE]

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

She's awesome!!! Congratulations! You deserve one like her after all you've been through.

I'm happy for you! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back