Bethel Miniature Horse and Tack Auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethel

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope to meet many mini friends and new friends this Saturday at my Bethel Miniature Horse and Tack Auction). :aktion033: This has been one of the hardest things that I have done since Lowell's death' but the time is right and necessary.

If you could ,I could use some extra strength via your prayers.

Mini Thanks and God Bless!

Jeannie

Sending good thoughts and prayers.

Good luck, best wishes for a successful auction.

Count on it. Sunshine, good friends, min horses and Lowell in your heart.

Hello,

I hope to meet many mini friends and new friends this Saturday at my Bethel Miniature Horse and Tack Auction). :aktion033: This has been one of the hardest things that I have done since Lowell's death' but the time is right and necessary.

If you could ,I could use some extra strength via your prayers.

Mini Thanks and God Bless!

Jeannie
aww prayers are on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope everything goes really well for you, take care
default_smile.png

Sending best wishes that all will go well. I know it is rough dear friend. Bless you!

[SIZE=10pt]You will be in my thoughts and prayers for a successful sale and great visits with many old friends.[/SIZE]

I only wish I could attend... :no:

Holding all in prayers for you Jeannie.
default_wub.png
: We just wish we could be there to help with all there will be to do. We hope to see you soon though! God bless and be with through this weekend for you.

Love, hugs, & prayers,

Tanya & Lee

Latest posts

Back