Belvedere.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzie

Reaction score
As some of you know, I have had Brussels Griffons for many years now. This is Belvedere - known as Belly, at home. He received a nice winter coat for Christmas. Problem is, he loves it so much, we have to hide it, or he constantly begs to have it on. This funny boy loves clothes. My daughter also gave him a lovely sweater for Christmas. We have to hide it also. I swear Belvedere is not spoiled!

xmascoat3.jpg

xmascoat2.jpg

xmascoat1.jpg

On a dog forum, some suggested he looked like Sherlock Holmes. So here he is..

xmascoat3hatsmoke.jpg

I've told him time and time again, about the hazards of smoking, but he refuses to listen. He tells me that Sherlock Holmes, appeared in four novels and fifty six short stories. So if it was good enough for him, then he rests his case. I really cannot argue.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Lizzie

I have looked at Brussels Griffons for years....but I've never known anyone with them to ask them what they are like!!!

Belvedere is very handsome!!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

~kathryn

A friend of mine raised and showed brussels griffon. I do believe she moved on to chinese crested. I love the last picture. Gave me a chuckle! Cute!

Love the pic w/the hat...lol. My rat terrier gets very excited when he sees his coat...he also loves it.

Oh my! That last one cracked me up!
default_laugh.png

What a handsome fellow. I'm not familiar with the breed and don't think I've ever seen one before. How big are they? What are they like? Is that coat hard to care for? (I'm referring to the one God gave him.
default_laugh.png
)

WOW, your boy is beautiful! They are known as the "Bearded Monkey" or something like that, aren't they? With those cropped ears and long, well-groomed beard, I would have to venture a guess that he is/has been a nice little show dog. He sure is a beauty, and sounds like he is quite the character too! Loved the Sherlock Holmes pic too!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! He is beyond adorable!!! And so regal looking!!!! LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back