Belleville, IL shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunraye Miniatures

Reaction score
Since I'm not showing other people's horses anymore my client will be showing at the Belleville, IL shows. I went there once and couldn't tell her about the wash racks. Are there avilable wash racks at the show? I couldn't remeber if there were or not. Her job is also in the way of shows and thats why I showed her horses for her. She plans on washing the horses at the shows since she doesn't have the time at home before a show.

Ooops, sorry, I was thinking of Belvedere IL. Don't know about Beleville

Last edited by a moderator:
More info on the Belleville shows please!!! Where, when, etc... I live close enough that I may finally get to a mini show.

If you are talking about the Hame show, I think it's at the end of July. We went for the first time last summer and had a good time. the facilities are nice. The exhibitors were friendly also. We will be going again next year. dionne

There are a couple of AMHR shows in Belleville, very close to where some very good friends live. I am going to try to go to some next year. Anyway, they are at Archview Stables, and yes, they have a view of the Arch. The people who own the place are very nice.

i always heard archview didnt have a wash rack? but i could be wrong!

Back