Before and After Look At My 2008 Colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
Decided to go out this afternoon and do a quick clip of Rebels head and neck. Just couldnt wait to see what was under all that hair. Not the worlds best clip job as my clippers SUCK. And yes I know the halter is too big, but it never gets left on without supervision.

Also, what color do you think he is guys????? *sire is a silver bay pinto (liver chestnut pinto X solid black), dam is a solid buckskin (minimal buckskin pinto X champange)*

A week old

Rebel-1.jpg

4 months old

Rebelat4months.jpg

8 months old

100_0233.jpg

10 months old (taken today)

100_0413-1.jpg

100_0411.jpg

E

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a pretty black pinto to me. Nice boy

Well, I see a dilute of some description in his "full coat" pictures.

I am not up on Champagne I am afraid, so I could not hazard a guess on this one, he does look very dark, and he has a lovely neck on him that's for sure!!!

He could conceivably be a smoky black but I see no evidence of champagne anywhere. He has dark eyes and dark skin which pretty much rule out the champagne gene. I'd say black tobiano and very pretty.
default_smile.png

He doesn't seem straight black to me, I've always thought he had some sort of dilution or modifier in there. I vote smoky black! His dam did not look like she got any champagne when I saw her in person so it's unlikely he's got that.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back