Beet Pulp

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
I just got on the beet pulp wagon and was wondering if any of you give it to your longears:) I was wondering if it is okay to give to a nursing Jenny- I have re-read posts on the horsey forum but just wondered aout donkeys getting it too. Have a good day!

Hey there!

I feed my donk and mules beet pulp. The mules like it, even really soggy. Kilroy on the other hand, he likes it but it can't be too wet. He prefers it soaked but drained well.
default_rolleyes.gif
: No, he isn't spoiled...
default_wub.png
:

Hey there!

I feed my donk and mules beet pulp. The mules like it, even really soggy. Kilroy on the other hand, he likes it but it can't be too wet. He prefers it soaked but drained well.
default_rolleyes.gif
: No, he isn't spoiled...
default_wub.png
:
LOL Well I gave it for the first time this morning and I swear I could see them smiling :bgrin

Mine all love it, warm and sloppy with there grain added. I have some rescue donkeys that have come to me in very poor condition, and it has helped them so much. Corinne

default_yes.gif
:

Mine LOVE the pulp with grain mixed, Samantha follows me all over thinking she will get whats left on the side of the bucket, when I am finished with them all.
default_wink.png
: yup she gets it.

They really let loose TALKING to me when they see me coming with the buckets.

spoiled?? na
default_wub.png
:

Roxana

p/s even the dogs get excited to go out and feed the pulp,
default_rolleyes.gif
:

default_yes.gif
:

Mine LOVE the pulp with grain mixed, Samantha follows me all over thinking she will get whats left on the side of the bucket, when I am finished with them all.
default_wink.png
: yup she gets it.

They really let loose TALKING to me when they see me coming with the buckets.

spoiled?? na
default_wub.png
:

Roxana

p/s even the dogs get excited to go out and feed the pulp,
default_rolleyes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Yup - my Jasper loves his beet pulp/sweet feed mixture too. The first time I fed it though - he turned his nose up - mom didnt have it warm enough, or soupy enough! ( Another spoiled long ears here!! ) Lori[/SIZE]

Sam and Jasper are NOT spoiled!
default_wink.png
: neither is Ella, Jenn; Earl (of course NOT him!!!) Clementine, WeeBit, Snickers, or Zeebo.
default_wub.png
:
default_wink.png
: :no: ... now Roxy and Lori you remember that! :bgrin :bgrin Corinne

Latest posts

Back