Barn unplugged

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
Ginia and Ed came all the way from Illinois to help me wire my horse barn. I can't tell you the laughter that rang from my place for 4 whole days. These are some SERIOUSLY GOOD people. We packed a whole lot of fun in the short time they were in Michigan. Had a chance to stop in at Squaw Creek and visit with Joan. Ginia even drove the palomino mare she sold me that started this whole friendship. They looked great! I will post pictures as soon as I can. Here's a picture of Ed cracking me up yet again.
DSC017282.jpg

Wow lucky you to have friends help you like that. We still only have two lights in the barn and they are run from a heavy extension cord run from my daughters house really hard in the winter with frozen buckets. Hope you thoroughly enjoy that power I know I would.

Wow your barn looks fantastic its the type of barn i want some day and i have only seen one photo. I love every bit from the type of wood to the hay rack in the stables it really took my breath away. It looks like you really had fun wiring up the barn. :lol:

default_yes.gif
: Just want EVERYBODY on the Forum that reads it but doesn't actually know Whitney (aka Kim), she is one SERIOUSLY GOOD "PEOPLE" too, good hostess-knowledgeable horseperson-and absolutely without any qualification, a good good friend. What a fun weekend we had (even if it did take us 9 hours to drive what she claims takes her 6 1/2, I think she forgets to allow for the hour difference in time zones) :bgrin

Latest posts

Back