barn progress

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
Hi,

Several have asked for pictures of the progress of our barn built from recycled materials.

Total cost so far less than $100 including nails and hinges.

This is by far an unfinished project but we're making progress!

South end, we are adding another 20 feet to this end

southsidenewbarn.jpg

This is a picture of the inside of the east side first 3 stalls. All stalls are 10x10.

eaststallsnewbarn.jpg

East side outside view. we were putting up the outside walls when this was taken. The open spaces are where the outside stall doors will be.

eastsidenewbarn.jpg

This barn is almost totally built from re-cycled materials. I am using pallets for walls with tin on outside and laminate panels on the inside. The good thing about this is that insulation will slide into the center of the pallets.

Mary

That is unique and so very creative!! Can't wait to see the finish project. Looks like it will work out beautifully!

Thanks for the update

JJay

I sure do admire you Mary! That's going great. You sure have got some good ideas.

Your horses are going to love being hold up in there.

Sandy from Sanjis Cherised Miniatures also uses pallets for a lot of things. She takes the wood off and builds her gates from them and says they work great. I love recycling stuff. You're not only making a great shelter for your animals from the elements but helping the enviorment too.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back