Barn Photos- Start to Finish Display

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinisOutWest

Reaction score
I cannot remember for my life who had their pictures of their barn being built, but it was the plastic/rubber half round cool modern barns they build today instead of the traditional wood/ metal barns. their husband built a wooden floor, had all the little minis stalls with the green lattice on top? Well anyway, when I went into one of these company display booths- who make these buildings at the Denver Stock Show, there was a 12+ ft long banner of this barn/ stalls being built, I said, I think that building is in Canada, the lady said yes and then I remembered seeing those pictures on Lil B. But there is this huge picture/tarp display for everyone to see and everyone was complementing on how cool this barn was put together inside. It is really cool.

My girlfriend is coming to the Stockshow to watch the cattle shows. She's traveling from Michigan to Denver by Train! How cool is that? It sounds like it's a mammoth event and would be great fun to attend.

Mona is the person that came to mind as the owner of the barn you discribed!! It is the prettiest, brightest barn ever!! I love how it actually looks sort of like Florida colors IMO. It really is a dream barn for me!! If it is her barn you can see it on her site...she has great photos of the whole "barn building" process!!

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW...how COOL is that?!!
default_biggrin.png
I knew they were going to be using my pics in their promotional advertising, and saw my barn on their web site, and they had mentioned using it in pamphlets, but I had no idea they were going to be making big banners with the pics. That is so neat! Thanks for sharing. Sorry for my delay in responding...I have been out of town since the 7th. Mary Lou sent me the link to this post.

Latest posts

Back