Barn Fire across town

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopermini

Reaction score
The news here this morning reported a barn fire here in Windham that started about 5 am. News report says all 8 horses were lost in the fire. I heard from one person that some may have been a couple minis but I never knew they had any at the farm. The horses lost were 8 show horses with reported values in $10,000+ plus range. Fire was put out in 1/2 hour from when firefighters arrived.

Very sad for sure!

This is news story link.

http://www.wmtw.com/video/18242821/index.html

Mark

I heard about this this morning, however someone has varified this is not the same barn that the 2 minis were at. I feel so bad for everybody involved. Now to find out how this started.

How terrible! Those poor horses and their owners.
default_sad.png
default_wub.png

How very, very sad. My world would be crushed. I really feel for them, how terrible. TJ

Mark-

the show barn with the minis would be David Rands on the same road. Thats who we sold Bam Bam to. We were so worried that it was his facility. But it wasnt, phew, but oh so sad for the show barn that it turned out to be. We showed with her years back, very nice person. So sad

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

The farm is Spruce Hill Farm and they show and train Quarter horses. Dana and Amy Sterling. They have been quite active working with youth for an number of years. Most of the horses lost were client horses as I have heard it later today. A very nice family owned operation.

Really hard to imagine what they have been going thru all day.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
This is incredibly sad - I feel so terrible for the folks that lost all of their horses. So so sad.

so sad, let us know what caused the fire, if you hear anything more... so so sorry...

Latest posts

Back