Barn cams...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suz

Reaction score
I love watching these barn cams! Who has one (or knows of a link) that they would like to share?

Thanks! :saludando:

Thanks, guys!

I have only found one that I like to watch...www.newbrightonstables.com. It's in North Carolina.

Now I have two more! I'm trying to convince the owners of where I board to put in a web cam so I can keep an eye on my guy, but so far, no luck. Are they really hard to install? I'm willing to buy the camera on my end or help with the cost altogether...

www.marestare.com is a good place to go to have your webcam hosted. They help you.

I do my own and it's not difficult, but it is definitely for someone with computer knowledge. And you need a computer with a lot of RAM if you want to use it for something else. (I use PhotoShop regularly and with the cam going it was too much on 512mb RAM so I went up to 1gb.)

You also have to settle for refreshing video unless your ISP can handle it. Most regular web hosting services can't handle streaming video.

[SIZE=14pt]Anyone know where I can buy just the camera part??? ours died and cant be repaired.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Back