Bad storm coming my way

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Going off computor talk later rushing around with heavy winds trying to get minis in.

Bye

default_sad.png
Hoping that everything goes safely for you!!! Keep us updated and let us know whats going on.

Back on, not too far away hail the size of golf balls and lot of down trees. High winds!

Everything is OK here
default_wub.png
: hubby called to tell me lights off at his work 15 minutes away.

We got high winds and heavy ran lot of thunder and lightning, a good down pour.

No problems here. Thanks Goodness :bgrin

Hope everyone else is OK

Watching it on the weathernetwork- stay safe!!- we are not due to get anything here until after midnight- but getting some awesome lightening shows

Wowza.......Give us more updates when you can!

MA

Everything ok here too!! Some pretty good lightning & very loud thunder!!! I have been working (my workshop is in the basement :bgrin ) so I didn't see too much of what went on. There was a really good wind with it though!! Guess I won't know til morning if there was any damage. Let's hope this is a much needed break though!!!!

~kathryn

Hope no damage to report :new_shocked: finally a relief in the heat. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Nope no damage here.......but not much relief temperature wise for us :no: yeah, ok, the temp is a bit cooler....but it is still unbearably humid
default_wacko.png
:

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back