Back from the sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations she is very nice.
default_yes.gif
:

Pretty horse. Did the name "Rebel" have any influence over Chasta's choice?
ha ha we were having a hard time coming up with a name to call her, I think she is going to be our "Star"
default_yes.gif
:

What is her height?
She measured 30 1/2 inches at the sale

You color people, can you tell me what she is? I know she has some sabino roaning on her right side. That is about all I know. Thanks everyone for your comments, it is just going to be rough to keep one blanketed this time of year. Not something I would do normally. She is lucky so far this winter it has been pretty mild, maybe there will be some days she can even go an hour or two without one. Thursday it is to get up to 70 in the afternoon. Nights are still cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice, good job.

I like the legs on her, you'd not think she was anywhere near as short as she is.

I'd call her a tobiano, but there may indeed be some sabino in there.

are both parents pinto?

looks like Chasta is already to work with her this year.

:aktion033: [SIZE=24pt]WOW!!!! [/SIZE] :aktion033:

Absolutely Beautiful!!!
default_wub.png
:

:488: Congratulations!! :488:

Nancy
default_smile.png

She really is beautiful! I am pleased with our purchase, too.

:new_shocked: looks like you purchased a nice one chasta !

hope it stays nice for a while so she can grow a little hair. cant wait for show season !!

Linda

cant wait for show season !!
I second that! :aktion033: The Fort Worth trip just made us that much more ready for a show weekend!

Beautiful mare Teri! We picked up a colt from Lucky Four at the sale last year that Sandy and Kathi had spotted at Wade's earlier in the year - they do have some nice horses go through the auction.

THAT is a beautiful mare. Congratulations!!! Great shopping!

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back