Back from the sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
We just got in from Fort Worth earlier this evening, we took some quick pictures of our new 2 year old filly my daughter picked up from the sale. Her name is Diamond H Rebels Starlight, she is a Lucky Four Rebels Reflection daughter, who is a son of Sids Rebel. We are glad to be home, pretty good little weekend trip, we left out early Friday and started back this morning. Had a nice time and saw some pretty horses.

f06027e7.jpg

ABSOLUTLY STUNNING!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: congrats on your new horse! BTW if you ever gets sick of her

Ill take her off your hands for you.

She's beautiful!! Congrats on your new little girl, glad you had a good time!

Oh congrats! I envy you! Hubby had a QH filly in the Best of the Remuda Sale up there on the 14th and I was kicking myself when I found out there was gonna be a mini sale and show and mini donkey show too, only a week too late though! No amount of bribing woudl get these guys to stay an extra coudl of days or weeks.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

She is VERY pretty :new_shocked: I can't wait to go to the auction here in the spring!! Savin' up my money!! lol

Pretty horse. Did the name "Rebel" have any influence over Chasta's choice? :bgrin

Congratulations, she was one of my picks too.
default_smile.png
I have "hooky neck!" written in my notes lol.

Jan

WOW,,, I need one of those!!!!! What a bright and beautiful girl. I think your daughter found a good one, congrats!

Looks like you picked a BEAUTY!
default_yes.gif
: Congratulations.

MA

Congrats!! What a pretty girl! I picked up a yearling Lucky Four filly last year and just love her. Such a pretty neck. Good job.
default_wub.png
:

Your daughter's new filly is lovely. What is her height? I love her markings.

Congratulations on her.

Va Lynda Ann

I can tell she wants to come live in Arizona.
default_yes.gif
: She is absolutely beautiful!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Robin

Oh, wow! Terri, Chasta picked you all one GORGEOUS little lady! She's so elegant!!! Congratulations on her
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back