Back from our first show this year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equanox

Reaction score
Well my daughter picked our 12 year old 30" broodmare as her youth horse for this year. I know odd pick, a horse that has never been shown and has been a mommy. Well she showed her in open & youth classes and my table is full of 2nds...... ect.

Had lots of people question our choice. I think it has been a great match!

Pictured here at the AMHA show.

your mare is beautiful! i did the same thing this yr, i took one of the broodmares off the farm 7 yrs old and never shown and she went 3 seconds (3 judges) out of 5 mares. have fun with her it looks like a great match

Sounds like she was the perfect pick!! Congratulations to your daughter and your mare
default_smile.png

Our next show is the end of June and Breyanna has had a blast. We only did halter and costume. We came home with eight 2nds, four 3rds, two 4ths, one 6ths under 3 AMHA judges.

Next is driving! Did a clinic with Kathy Howard and this mare. First day of the clinic Kathy had a harness on her and started ground driving!

This mare was one of our foals 12 years ago. Where did the time go????

I think it is a great match!

Your daughter made a very wise choice! Congratulate her for me! She's a pretty mare.

Latest posts

Back