Back at it Again!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy'sMom

Reaction score
Okay, I bugged everyone looking for coordinating buckets and feeders earlier. I found the ones I was looking for, thanks to help from here! Now, I am looking for a red face brush. I keep a little black plastic feeder outside of each stall (I only have 4) that keeps their individual brushes and etc. I have been able to find brushes, hoof picks, mane and tail combs for everyone. But, I can only find the peanut shaped, soft bristle, face brushes in 3 of the 4 colors. I still need a red one. My TSC store has one, but I think it looks orange, not red. I want a red one. I color coordinate each stall, (as my husband says, to extreme excess!), but I need to find one of these! Do you know where to find one? Thanks!

You are a sick woman.......much like me and that's why I wuv you.

Ok I"ll come clean because I have done that same exact thing for about 25 years. You name it, it's color coded, halters, sheets, blankets, scrunchies and buckets. I about went bonkers trying to find Sonny a burgandy water bucket once and way before the fun colors were even invented, there I was trying to find purple brushes. And when we were on the road showing, each horse had it's own rubbermaid container that also matched his stuff and I still have them today. When that horse was up for tacking, zoom, just grab that rubbermaid and all his stuff was ready in it, no searching and screaming in the trailer and tossing stuff all over the place; it was all neetly organized. See, color coding does help!

Now with a herd I do make it easier on myself as I have made all barn buckets in my farm colors which are green, but heaven forbid if I put the wrong color halter on a horse.

Just one more thing while you are at it........don't forget to color code your sponges for bathing time!

Hint: They got loads of fun color sponges at Auto Zone
default_aktion033.gif
YIP YIP YIP!!!!!!!

Oh, and here's a red brush for you http://www.doversaddlery.com/soft-brushes/...start/6/c2c/sc/

http://www.jeffersequine.com/ssc/product.a...p;pf_id=0027576

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I was just feeling in that gotta organize something mood. That is a great idea. Gota go to TSC today for sure. Hope that red brush is the right color.Fun Fun! Were is my horse catalog!

Yes, I am a sick woman!
default_yes.gif
My husband laughs at me all the time because everything has to be the same color out there! When he would help me fill up buckets, he was just putting them in a stall. I would walk around and change them to right ones!
default_biggrin.png

And thank you for the link to the red face brush, I appreciate it! It is just so nice having their own brushes right outside each stall. I don't have to walk across the barn when I need to get a spot of mud or dirt off of one of them now! And that defnitely would make it easier to have them in color coordinated tubs when you were showing!

If I end up with a bunch more minis, I supposed I will have to not have each one have their own color, but I still only have 4, so I can get away with it!

Latest posts

Back