Babies, babies and more babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
The 5 mares we have that could foal this month are holding out but our dogs are keeping me real busy having lots of pups. In about 1 week we have 11 new mini dachshund pups from 3 litters!!! The Doxies are my newest doggy venture and I just brought home several Doxies in november. 3 turned out to be bred to some excellent males and here they are.

These are Maddies pups and u can see we have some dapples.

maddiegemlitterfeleft122805showscolorsnew.jpg

This is a 1 puppy litter and this is a little mini wire fe out of Tilly.

tillymojoFeheldfrtbest1506.jpg

Our tiny Sissy just gave us 6 tiny little longhairs. The sire is an english cream and looks like we have some cream or blk and cream pups.

sissyheiderlitternew1706.jpg

We also have some adorable chinese crested pups. The 2 little pups here have their ears taped to train them to stand. The male on the left is 7 weeks and the one on right is 6 weeks old.

sukiras7wkbloomtech6wklaycouchcute.jpg

Isnt this a cute pix?

sukirassitcurledupVERYCUTE7w.jpg

Im in puppy paradise!!! LOL.

They're all so CUTE!!!! But I want one of them little mini doxies.....one with blue dapples!!!
default_wub.png
:

I have to admit I never thought the Cresteds were cute until now! WOW they are so adorable is breath taking! I love them!

How adorable. The Chinses Crested are cute in a really different way. Love the Dachshunds - what is it with them and mini owners? It seems there are a number of breeders of both. How fun for you all those puppies!

:aktion033: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: oh i soooo jealous ive ALWAYS wanted a chinese crested i think they are beautiful, you are so lucky, out of interest are they expensive to buy,and i heard they dont have very big litters so your lucky geting two,is that right..........sorry im just drooling
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

default_sad.png
Don't know why, but the pictures won't load for me. However, I am sure they are very cute! I would like to own a mini doxie someday......

OHH, I want the boy on the left! What a beautiful little face!!! Are they for sale??

Awwww!!! They are so cute!!! I've also wanted a chinese crested. They are so neat and "different" looking. I'm afraid that they will freeze up here though!!

Thanks everyone, they are all sweet and real cute pups. I have always liked the leggy more horse like dogs, hence the cresteds. But I have to admit the Doxies are growing on me!! Of course I will probably always have my cresteds and affenpinschers too.

To answer some questions The cresteds dont always have small litters but too many pups can be bad as the pups will be too small or possibly born a little premature as there is no more room inside mom for them to develop. Right now I have a crested litter of 1 surviving pup and another litter of 4 pups. Most of these pups are for sale so feel free to pm me. And cresteds even the naked ones live all over the world including the coldest climates. They just have a wardrobe of doggy clothes to wear in the cold, LOL.

We show our dogs and I have an affenpinscher in the top 25 affens in the US currently. Our crested Zion that is out being shown is getting close to earning his championship. And our Beautiful Doxie show puppy, Silver Bluff Dont Mess With Texas, is just getting show trained and has been in 2 shows so far. He is staying with my handler friend so will have to get pix of him next week when we are out showing on the big January show circuit here in Florida, this and next week.

Just ADORABLE! That lone Crested looks like a little model.
default_wub.png
: I've always loved Cresteds but look at those dappled Doxies! :new_shocked: I better go... I already have a puppy... but......
default_wacko.png
:

Oh, I have "always" wanted a chinese crested but (no offense here) the price is so prohibitive. Wanna trade a shipperke for a crested?
default_wacko.png
:

:new_shocked: THIS IS ABOUT TEN TIMES IVE CAME BACK TO LOOK AT YOUR WEE CRESTED,
default_wub.png
: I HAVE A WEE POODLE AND IVE ABOUT TWENTY DIFFERENT OUTFITS FOR HER MY DAUGHTER INSISTS ON DRESSING HER UP,SHE HAS SPORTS WEAR,WHICH IS A HOODED TRACKSUIT,AND A PONCHO,AND SOME POLO NECKS,AND A BEAUTIFUL DRESS COAT,I TRIED IT ON BUT IT WOULDNT FIT LOL, I HAVE TO PUT CLOTHES ON HER BECAUSE WHEN I CLIP HER SHE SHIVERS,YET IF I LEAVE HER SHE CANT SEE LOL :new_shocked:

LOL, Shane. Yes there are plenty of cresteds out there with quite the wardrobe.

Hairicane....talk about coincedence!! I have six possibly seven foals due this year and I breed miniature doxies!!! Mine are cream (what you call english cream) and one red bitch that throws black and cream and creams too!! I was always a big dog person having german shepherds all my life, but doxies are like big dogs in little bodies!!! I have a litter due mid march and first foal is due march 27th!!! better get plenty of sleep now!!! :lol: By the way, have you been on the hotdog blog forum??

Hairicane....talk about coincedence!! I have six possibly seven foals due this year and I breed miniature doxies!!! Mine are cream (what you call english cream) and one red bitch that throws black and cream and creams too!! I was always a big dog person having german shepherds all my life, but doxies are like big dogs in little bodies!!! I have a litter due mid march and first foal is due march 27th!!! better get plenty of sleep now!!! :lol: By the way, have you been on the hotdog blog forum??

Slaneyrose-- No I havent been on that blog. I havent gotten into blogs, dont know anything about them yet. It does seem the doxies are pretty popular with the mini horses people though. My litter of 6 looks to have shaded creams and maybe blk and creams in it. They are much lighter than it looks in the pix. Their sire is a shaded cream and my show male longhair is sired by an english cream. I think the creams are real pretty. I would love to see pictures of your dogs.

They're all so CUTE!!!! But I want one of them little mini doxies.....one with blue dapples!!!
default_wub.png
:
You and me both... but make mine longhair! (except I'll never have the money for one... or for a Pappillion, like I love)

Last edited by a moderator:
puppies.jpg

This is my clear cream Ella and my stud dog (shaded cream) Dannan. I plan to keep a cream girl from the coming litter if there are any (had two in last litter) and am buying another smaller male. They are as addictive as the mini horses!! www.thehotdogblog.com is really a forum like this one but for daxie owners.....its great!!!

Latest posts

Back