BABIES are home ~ PIC enclosed and...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wub.png
: Awwww .. they are soooo cute.

they have alook of trouble makers too
default_yes.gif
:

That pic is ADORABLE, it would make such a cute christmas card. THanks so much for sharing a pic, I love the 2 little sweeties. Ce

ps..did you go to work today?? or stay home to play???
Thank you everyone ~~ they have surely stolen my heart
default_wub.png
: I might just use that pic for a Christmas card - thanks for the idea, Ce!

Yes, (darn it) I did go in to work today but came home and played tonight until dark. I'm home tomorrow and get to play again, at least for awhile :aktion033:

I swear these little girls are so smart. Their 'safe place' at night is our stock trailer for now (so I can lock them up away from the coyotes, etc). It isn't very pretty, and might seem like a silly "barn" but it will serve the purpose until we have our shed moved up here and fixed up. I have put a little battery radio in and a fly catcher thingie, and all the necessities of course. Anyway, the girls have learned our short path from the pen to the trailer - I put short panels up along the side of the "path". They hop right in the trailer for me at night, and in the mornings they are now hopping right out (usually
default_rolleyes.gif
: ) and heading into the pen. Such good girls they are
default_wub.png
:

Oh what a precious photo
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Oh they sure look like they are planning tomorrows trouble schedule LOL . ADORABLE :aktion033:

Back