babbies babies babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharron

Reaction score
Hi all,

With everyone posting about their new foals, thought I would invite everyone to go to www.sharrway.com to see our foal crop so far. We have 3 Hidden Image foals, and 3 D & S Butterbean foals on the ground so far with 2 more to go.

Image has 2 colts to his credit and 1 filly for 2007.Butterbean has 3 fillies for 2007, with 2 more mares yet to foal.

Butterbeans average so far from other years and including this years foals is 11 fillies and one stud colt. Some of these foals both Image and Butterbean's will be for sale. contact us for information on which are for sale.

Let me know what you think of these babies.

Thanks

Sharron

Sharron,

Enjoyed your website very much.......There is no doubt you have some winners in your foal crop this year!

MA

Sharron,

Enjoyed your website very much.......There is no doubt you have some winners in your foal crop this year!

MA
Thanks MA we are thrilled with our foal crop this year, several are slated for the ASPC and the AMHR futurities. will hopefully have some photos of the newest arrival (if the weather ever warms up and the wind stops blowing for a little while) a sorrel filly by Butterbean out of another National Champion producing broodmare...this filly should be another one for her.

Again thanks for your nice comments on our babies...I just love this time of year! New babies to spoil!

Sharron

They are very nice foals. I especially admire the Image foals. :aktion033:

Lovely group of youngsters, congratulations!!!

Lots of nice foals, Sharron. Looks like you're going to keep yourself busy getting them ready to show!

default_wub.png
: some nice looking foals you have this year.

thanks for sharing

Let me know what you think of these babies.

Thanks

Sharron
:saludando: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :saludando:

Sharron they are beautiful.. Congrats on some awesome babes!!!

Latest posts

Back