[b]Here is my secret: Lost Spokes Prize Money[/

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3234

Reaction score
:aktion033: Here is my secret: Lost Spokes Prize Money

I came upon her at a local auction and fell in love. She needs a lot of TLC. She was not handled very much, but she is so sweet and she needs a major trim and wash (just done).

She will complement my two geldings and will be a great companion for my other little mare. In time I would like to show her in halter and/or driving. She has really nice confirmation.

I don’t know much about her other than I fell in love instantly and plan to show her. The auction said she does have papers, but they did not have them. I am taking a shot and asking everyone out there in the miniature horse community if they know anything about this wonderful little mare. I would love to get her papers. I do not plan on breeding her, I am not in to that because there are so many unwanted ones now. But I would like to show her as she has so many wonderful qualities.

Thanks,

Sherry

1014078.jpg

Congratulations on your 'find'! She's pictured on the Lost Spoke website. Perhaps they can help you track down her papers.
default_smile.png

Here is the info from the AMHA Stud Book.

LOST SPOKES PRIZE MONEY A 106529

Foaled: 03/28/1999

Height 33.000

SIRE GROSSHILLS EL HOMBRE FALABELLA A 53945

DAM DELL TERAS PRIZE MONEY A 17602

BRDR THOMAS T OR LINDA D THOMPSON

OWNR THOMAS T THOMPSON OR LINDA DAWN THOMPSON

Looks like the folks that bought her never transfered ownership.

I have seen posts from Dawn (of Lost Spoke) on this forum. I do not know her.... but the posts have always caught my attention because they have an absolutlely beautiful stallion: Lost Spokes Winter Dreamcatcher

I would think you could contact her and discuss.

-Becky

thank you.
default_yes.gif
:

I will try to contact them and I plan on updating her progress as we go on.

Sherry

As you can see by her pictures her feet are in need of a very bad trim. She fused with her back feet and after cleaning them out and getting hit by that thrush smell I can understand her fussing.

Question: Should I have the farrier do one good trim or several gradual trims?

Thanks.

Sherry

Hello Sherry:

I'm glad you have fallen in love with Prize Money. There are reasons why her papers were pulled. If you'd like the history, please write me privately.

Dawn :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My Gosh! How did she end up at auction? She is such a pretty little thing. Congratulations on finding her.

Latest posts

Back