Auction will end at 8pm tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
CMHR would like to thank everyone for their participation in the auction. Especially all that donated items for us to auction. I have some things put away for the next one or as Marty is calling it a yard sale. If you have things you just didn't get in the mail and want to donate for the yard sale in a few months. Please send it on ahead to me. I will be closing the auction off at 8 pm tonight mountain time. I know some of the items have 2 days left but that was due to my miscalculations on the date and days. I need to get these boxes packed and ready to send.... Thank you all for understanding.. If there is something you wanted to bid on go check it out. There's about 1 hour left!!!

Marty has just announced we will have a total of 40 horses in the rescue by the end of the week. We could not do the things we do without your help!!!

[SIZE=24pt]THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!![/SIZE]

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

As my Grandkids say:

[SIZE=24pt]YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Ginny StP, Jess, Shannon, Gini, Marty, Kristin, ConnieP, Wendy, Cathy, all the State Coordinators and the Foster's

Last edited by a moderator:
Back