Dispersing my Miniature Equipment

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
Most of you who know me...know that I dispersed the last of my Miniatures a year ago. It was a very hard thing to do...but I knew it was for the best. However...I still have not done anything with all my mini equipment. It is still stored in the barn in tubs. It dawned on me that this would be the perfect opportunity to disperse of it all....and do something good in the process. I have started listing items on "The Little Horse Barn Auction" in the category FUNDRAISER - BILL & WANNALYN CHAPMAN.

http://www.thelittlehorsebarn.com/cgi-bin/auction/catlisting?cmd=do_cat_listing&categoryID=404

Bill and Wannalyn lost all of their mini equipment/supplies in the flood. Most of what I have left is show equipment, sheets, slinkies, show halters, leads, boots, etc. Bill & Wannalyn don't show, so I am going to send them all the supplies I have that they CAN use, and put the rest on the auction with all proceeds to go to them.. I just can't imagine the horror they have been through & want to do all I can to help them in their recovery/rebuilding efforts. Please check out the auction. I have started out with a few books & some show clothes....but will be adding miniature show items as I get photos over the next few days. Thank you & bless those that have already given so much to help these wonderful people.

This is so generous of you Dona. What a great way to finish with your dispersal and help such wonderful people. Great Idea and very kind. Jan

I'm glad you took my suggestion Dona
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That is wonderful Dona! what a wonderful caring heart it takes to reach out and give to others in need.

Perhaps others will follow this lead, I'm sure we all have something they will need in the future.

You are very generous. Bill and Wanalynn lost so much. I am glad that Samaritan's Purse helped them clean up and tear down. It was a tremendous help. But now the rebuilding begins. The government, from what I have heard, did not declare them a disaster area so they don't qualify for help from FEMA or any low interest loans. Seems a shame since they lost so much.

Thank you, Dona, for continuing to look for ways to help.

Lois

Back