Attention Gulf Coast Members and Southeast

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadyacersminis

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

The Just For Miniatures show on November 12,13 & 14th will be moving from Ocala to Marianna in the Florida Panhandle at the Jackson County Ag Center.. This show is AMHA, AMHR, ASPC and ASPR so it offers something for everyone.. Marianna is 2 hours east of Pensacola on I-10... This location will open it up to exhiboitors from as far away as East Texas, Tennessee, Georgia and many other areas in the Southeast... Dixi and Bob put on a wonderful show with a great turnout... Come have fun with us and get your horses qualified for the 2011 World and National Shows...

Premiums will be online at http://www.jfmshows-sales.com/ when they become available...

Dixi Runs a great show. This should be one of the best. Bring out those ponies and miniatures for a fun filled weekend. This is also a Amha show too. You can start your points up for 2011 and start getting your horses ready for the nationals. Please come and join in the fun. If you have any questions about the show please contact Dixi. send me a pm and I will foward you her phone #

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope it's a big show!!! A bit far for me! Hoping JFM shows move around Florida!!

Barbie

Would love to be able to go to this show...get my feet wet on this coast and meet a lot of new people, but we'll have to see how worn out (and broke...lol) we are from the move across country and from Nationals! lol

Linda, Hope to meet you at one of the shows. Good luck with the move and Nationals, doing both at the same time is alot for anyone...

So far we have had alot of interest in this show, looks like were going to have a good turnout of horses, Some of the farms from out of state that used to attend the Mini O Rama in Ocala are interested as well as many others from Alabama, Missippi, & Georgia. Looks like there is going to be alot of new faces at this show...

That is close enough for Georgia! Great! Thanks!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back