At 6 months, our twins sure are getting big,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Blake and Riley are now 6 months, I just can't believe it,,,it seems like yesterday I was sharing my excitement of the news we were about to have 2!

They are both doing well, doing all that 6 month old babies should be doing, and happy!

I look at them both and just am in awe that they are here and happy and continue to thrive.

Tests have shown that Riley's vocal chords are paralized from the vent. There is always a chance that will improve, and we'll hang on to that chance. For now, she has learned several ways to suck air and make different squeaks.

Blake is in the front, Riley in the back. She has now passed him in weight.

blakeandriley.jpg

And this is a picture of my only 2 girls. Julie is my only daughter, and with 4 grandson's, whom I dearly love, Riley is my only granddaughter. Is she a chunkie monkey or what??? Riley, not my daughter,,,for 6 months after twins I think she looks pretty good. Thanks for allowing me to share our special miracles. Now, if we could just get them to grow hair.
default_smile.png

julie.jpg

Here is a clip of the babies, they so love being read to as you will see. Hope this works.

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/980e519ed6a34e54b0bbf09840c8cf49/video/17397252

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I don't know if I should laugh or cry but its just beautiful. You have surely got a couple of twin professors on your hands!

Thanks so much for the update! It is great to see them doing so well. They are so adorable!
default_wub.png

They are precious. I'm so glad they are doing well.

Barbie

They are just precious!! I love to see updates on the babies!
default_wub.png

I hope that Riley's vocal chords will "heal" themselves, but if not, start teaching her ASL (I know she can hear, but for communication it will help). Babies grasp signing very easily and at the same time you/family will learn as well.

BTW, they will eventually grow hair.
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png

Marty, I laughed through the first few seconds, then I cried through the rest,,,and cried the other 20 times I watched it. Just to see them happy, healthy, it was a lot for me.

I think Blake may end up being the teacher, but from watching her arms wale,,,I think Riley will be the one tearing out the pages,,,and that is just fine!!

Linda, they all already know Sign. Older brother Aidan was behind in speech so he was taught to sign, and they just have continued to do so. He talks a lot now, but signs as he talks, and he is teaching Riley as well. He's only 2, but I think a great big brother!

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and continued prayers. Love you all!

They are both such beautiful miracles! Thank you for sharing them with us!
wub.gif

Barbara

Very exciting to see them beautiful- chubby and cute as can be !!

And yes your daughter looks pretty darn good for just having had twins!

Oh so adorable, thanks for this wonderful update.

October I am going to be a great grandmother, my 19 year old granddaughter is having a baby boy...
default_wub.png

Oh so precious, I watched the video, it made me laugh to see them rolling around, they are so full of energy. They are indeed little miracles
default_wub.png
Your daughter looks good for just having twins
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Frankie, thank you for posting this update and these photos of your little wonders! It's so easy to get caught up in life's little dramas, then comes someone (in this case, two someones) who have overcome REAL obstacles.

They are GORGEOUS!

I'm totally moved that Aidan is teaching his little brother and sister to sign. Whatever Riley's future speech ability, this will form an incredible bond between those three that will last a lifetime. Better get studying, or they'll be "talking behind your back" right in front of you!

default_biggrin.png
What beautiful children!
default_aktion033.gif
Such little miracles! Thank you so much for posting and sharing with all of us. Mom is gorgeous as well. Answers to all our prayers. Love the video, too! I love reading to children. Never too young to start.

God bless,

Joan

Frankie, how can they be six months old already?? Oh my gosh. I'm not a mom and don't usually get gooey-eyed over baby videos but I'll admit I cried through that one. What miracles they are.
default_wub.png

Leia

Latest posts

Back